Re: conflict txns in serialization isolation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: conflict txns in serialization isolation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yi LIN <ylin30@cs.mcgill.ca> writes:
> Does anyone have the same problem as I? I am using postgresql7.2

Nope, not even in 7.2.

I kinda suspect that you are getting confused by JDBC autocommit
behavior and are having transactions commit when you thought they
were still open.  But without a complete example it's only speculation.

Your first gripe might also be explained by supposing that the
transactions are actually in read committed mode, and not serializable
mode at all.