Re: Macro errors on Panther (MacOSX 10.3)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Macro errors on Panther (MacOSX 10.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
adam ingram-goble <adamaig@cat.pdx.edu> writes:
> I just tried  building Postgres 7.3.4 on OSX 10.3 and get the following
> errors (looks like a Apple changed a header .... )

Apple's out there breaking things again ;-).  It might be that you can
make it work by changing -traditional-cpp to -no-cpp-precomp in
src/template/darwin (then re-run configure and rebuild).  However, 7.4
sources include a number of other Darwin fixes, and I'm not sure that
this one is enough to make 7.3 work on Darwin 10.3.  I'd recommend
trying the latest 7.4 beta instead.