Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> I don't think I like the <hr/> version better than <br/> --- it adds
> quite a bit of vertical space, more than I was expecting really.

Actually, after staring more at HTML-hr.png, what's *really* bothering
me about that rendering is that the lines made by <hr/> are actually
wider than the inter-table-cell lines.  Surely we want the opposite
relationship.  Presumably that could be fixed with some css-level
adjustments; and maybe the spacing could be tightened up a bit too?
I do like having that visual separation, it just needs to be toned
down compared to the table cell separators.

Reproducing the effect in the PDF build remains an issue, too.

Сообщение: Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Сообщение: Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?