Re: Showing parallel status in \df+

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> So prosrc for internal/C and NULL for others?  WFM.

> And so we'd remove "Language" at the same time? That does not sound bad to me.

Hm, I wasn't thinking of that step.  The main knock on "Source code" is
that it is usually too large to fit into the display grid --- but that
argument doesn't work against "Language".  Also, while "Language" is
certainly an implementation detail in some sense, it is a pretty useful
detail: it gives you a good hint about the likely speed of the function,
for instance.