Calling inner functions vs. Begin-End blocs

От Charles N. Charotti
Тема Calling inner functions vs. Begin-End blocs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Everybody !

I'm just wondering what is really better in terms of performance ...

I have a large function that makes many things, and I must control the exception of some parts of the code ...

whats better in terms of performance ... to catch exceptions in several inner "Begin-End" blocs in the main function or to implement several callings of other functions ?

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: