Re: ps buffer is incorrectly padded on the (latest) OS X

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ps buffer is incorrectly padded on the (latest) OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexey Klyukin <alexk@commandprompt.com> writes:
> I always wondered why ps ax|grep postgres shows several extra blank lines
> after the process name, i.e.

AFAIR it's always done that on OSX.  I thought we'd tried the '\0'
padding way back when and it didn't work nicely, but maybe Apple fixed
that.

Сообщение: Re: Interruptible sleeps (was Re: CommitFest 2009-07: Yay, Kevin! Thanks, reviewers!)
Сообщение: Re: Interruptible sleeps (was Re: CommitFest 2009-07: Yay, Kevin! Thanks, reviewers!)