Oh, Speaking of users and owning things....

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Oh, Speaking of users and owning things....
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I ran into an "interestingness" with my 7.4 upgrade/testing.

It seems it's impossible (without editing the dump file), to reload a
pg_dumpall file
that has objects owned by one original user (postgres), into a new DB with
a new
original user (pgsql74).

Just food for someone to think about.   (I changed the ownership to another
user in the
dump, and the problem is solved for me, but...).

LER

Сообщение: Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)
Сообщение: Re: dropping a user causes pain (#2)