Re: odd planner again, pg 9.0.8

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: odd planner again, pg 9.0.8
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

odd planner again, pg 9.0.8  (Marcus Engene, )
 Re: odd planner again, pg 9.0.8  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: odd planner again, pg 9.0.8  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: odd planner again, pg 9.0.8  (Marcus Engene, )

Marcus Engene <> writes:
> Lacking index hints I have a bit of a problem with a slow select.

I don't think you need index hints.  What you probably do need is to
increase join_collapse_limit and/or from_collapse_limit to deal with
this complex query as a whole.

> There are several selects looking similar to this in our application
> that suddenly jumped from a handfull of ms to many seconds.

Perhaps you had those settings adjusted properly and somebody turned
them off again?

Сообщение: Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems
Сообщение: Re: Geoserver-PostGIS performance problems