Re: RC1?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: RC1?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> How shall we distinguish your version of freebsd from the ones that
>> need the other comparison file?

> He is using the FreeBSD 3.x series (which is quite old now), whereas most
> people are probably using 4.x.  I have no problems with regression tests on
> 4.x so perhaps it's something that changed??

How do you feel about resultmap entries

float8/i.86-.*-freebsd3=float8-fp-exception
float8/i.86-.*-freebsd4=float8-small-is-zero

to replace the existing

float8/i.86-.*-freebsd=float8-small-is-zero

Are there (now or in the foreseeable future) freebsd major versions > 4?
We could do

float8/i.86-.*-freebsd[4-9]=float8-small-is-zero

which might or might not be more future-proof.

> Actually, I've only tested FreeBSD/alpha 4.x - perhaps I should test intel
> as well.

<blink>  ain't none of the float8 bsd resultmap entries will match alpha...
so you must be matching the default version?

Сообщение: Re: An article mentioning PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: An article mentioning PostgreSQL