Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Pushed it that way; the buildfarm will soon tell us if this was a
> stupid idea ...

BTW, after further digging I am suspicious that this means that we need
to propagate HAVE_STRTOLL and HAVE_STRTOULL into ecpg_config.h not only
pg_config.h.  I'm not totally sure which compiles include just the former
not the latter.

I'm going to wait and see if the buildfarm is unhappy before trying to
change that, though.  It will help prove whether we're actually getting
useful test coverage.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT