Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Folks, do we have anything to revisit here?

I believe it is fixed --- I went back and found some more bugs in
dynahash.c after seeing Tatsuo's report ;-)
        regards, tom lane

>> Seems like that -:(
>>
>> If we'll not fix expand hash code before 6.5 release then
>> I would recommend to don't use INIT_TABLE_SIZE in

lockMethodTable-> lockHash = (HTAB *) ShmemInitHash(shmemName,
>> INIT_TABLE_SIZE, MAX_TABLE_SIZE,
>> &info, hash_flags);
>>
>> and

lockMethodTable-> xidHash = (HTAB *) ShmemInitHash(shmemName,
>> INIT_TABLE_SIZE, MAX_TABLE_SIZE,
>> &info, hash_flags);
>>
>> but use NLOCKENTS(maxBackends) instead.
>>
>> Vadim

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] current CVS snapshot of pgsql crash ...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] current CVS snapshot of pgsql crash ...