Re: BUG #13957: Where is T541?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13957: Where is T541?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
koizumistr@minos.ocn.ne.jp writes:
> In PostgreSQL 9.4.6 Documentation, T541 is in D.2. Unsupported Features.
> But in PostgreSQL 9.5.1 Documentation, T541 is not either in D.1. Supported
> Features or in D.2. Unsupported Features.

I am just guessing about why Peter removed it from our list,
but I notice that T541 doesn't appear in any version of the
SQL spec later than SQL:1999.  1999 does list it in the table
of feature numbers, but it's not mentioned or defined anywhere
else.  So it looks to have been a typo that got fixed in
SQL:2003.