Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit
Дата
Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> Basically, the same rules apply to all commitfests, i.e. a committer can
>> apply anything during that period.  I think the only restriction for the
>> last commitfest is that the committer can not apply a new patch that
>> would have been too big to be submitted to the last commitfest. If
>> enough people feel that this committer behavior during the last
>> commitfest is a problem, we can discuss changing that policy.

> One thing that's crystal clear here is that we don't all agree on what
> the policy actually is.

Indeed.  In this case, since the patch in question is one that
improves/simplifies a patch that's already in the current commitfest,
I'm going to go ahead and push it.  If you want to call a vote on
revoking my commit bit, go right ahead.