Re: select limit error in file_fdw

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: select limit error in file_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I have noticed that since ffa4cbd623, a foreign table that pulls data
> from a PROGRAM (in this case an unzip call) will fail if there is a
> LIMIT on the SELECT
> (while succeeding without LIMIT). Below is an example.

Um ... this example works for me, in both HEAD and v11 branch tip.
Moreover, the behavior you describe is exactly what ffa4cbd623 was
intended to fix.  Is there any chance that you got 11.1 and v11
branch tip mixed up?

If not, there must be some platform-specific behavior involved.
What are you testing on, exactly?