Re: Postgres throwing exception for int8 datatype.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres throwing exception for int8 datatype.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Niranjan Shivaratri" <niranjan.shivaratri@intransa.com> writes:
> I am running postgres 7.1 version on a Mips platform running Linux (2.4.17sb20020611 version).
> The postgres source is compiled with Montevista cross compiler (gcc version 3.0.1) for the mips platform.

In a cross-compilation setup you'll probably have to adjust configure's
decisions, since it cannot do any AC_TRY_RUN tests.  I think it will
default to assuming that 'long long int' does not work.  There may be
some other things you don't like, too.