Re: Implications of having large number of users

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: Implications of having large number of users
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Implications of having large number of users  (Mike Ivanov, )
 Re: Implications of having large number of users  ("Albe Laurenz", )
  Re: Implications of having large number of users  (Robert Haas, )
   Re: Implications of having large number of users  ("Albe Laurenz", )
    Re: Implications of having large number of users  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Implications of having large number of users  (Robert Haas, )
 Re: Implications of having large number of users  (Mike Ivanov, )

"Albe Laurenz" <> writes:
> Robert Haas wrote:
>> I don't think this is true.  You can use SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION,
>> right?

> You are right, I overlooked that.
> It is restricted to superusers though.

That sort of thing is only workable if you have trustworthy client code
that controls what queries the users can issue.  If someone can send raw
SQL commands then he just needs to do RESET SESSION AUTHORIZATION to
become superuser.