Re: Annoying messages when copy sql code to psql terminal

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Annoying messages when copy sql code to psql terminal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"A B" <gentosaker@gmail.com> writes:
> Whenever I use copy-paste to run code in a terminal window that is
> running psql, and the code contains a row like

> IF FOUND THEN

> then I get the words

> ABORT        CHECKPOINT   COMMIT       DECLARE      EXECUTE

Either avoid copying/pasting tabs, or turn off readline
(-n option to psql, I think, but check the manual).

There's probably a way to turn off tab-completion without
disabling readline altogether, but I don't know how offhand.

Сообщение: Re: New MS patent: sounds like PG db rules
Сообщение: Re: New MS patent: sounds like PG db rules