Re: table permissions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: table permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Oleg Lebedev <olebedev@waterford.org> writes:
> I have a superuser root and a regular user oleg. I am trying to insert a
> new row in table Set, which references table Activity, being logged in
> as root. I get an error saying:
> activity: Permission denied.
> This is very weird because root has all the permissions on every table
> in the database. Even more strange is that as soon as I grant DELETE
> privilege to user oleg, the problem disappears and I can add a row to
> the Set table.

Evidently the update is being done under privileges of user oleg.
Are you using a view, rule, function, trigger, etc somewhere in there?
I doubt this would happen with a straightforward INSERT typed at the
command line, but if the insert command is in a rule or function owned
by oleg, the game is different ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: