Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Alvaro Herrera escribi�:
>> They did not merge with the text, but they were not searchable.  May I
>> suggest using the text "[easy]" and "[done]" instead?  That way, it is
>> searchable, and they don't merge with the text.

> I just made this change.  What I now notice is that both markers are
> visually not very different.  I don't know if this is something worth
> fussing about.

Perhaps [Easy] and [Done] would look a little more different?  Not sure.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki