Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I vote against this patch.  There are plenty of other places that SQL is
> confusing, and this move seems excessive to me, and I find the
> functionality that is proposed for removal quite useful.

Huh?  The functionality proposed for removal is only that of omitting an
explicit delimiter argument for string_agg().  Since the default value
(an empty string) doesn't seem to be the right thing all that often
anyway, I'm not following why you think this is a significant downgrade.

Сообщение: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Сообщение: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)