Re: How do I disable: Adding missing FROM-clause

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How do I disable: Adding missing FROM-clause
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<terry@ashtonwoodshomes.com> writes:
> I searched and found references to changing the postgresql.conf with:
> add_missing_from = false

This is correct.

> enable_implicited_join = false

This is not.

> But neither one of these seems to disable the functionality (I did a reload after making the change)

I'm betting that the postmaster is ignoring the file completely because
of the bogus enable_implicited_join variable.  Did you look for errors
in the postmaster log?

Сообщение: How do I disable: Adding missing FROM-clause