Re: float8 regression failure (HEAD, cygwin)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: float8 regression failure (HEAD, cygwin)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Reini Urban <rurban@x-ray.at> writes:
> BTW: HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 is defined, so INT64_IS_BUSTED is defined also.

You sure?  INT64_IS_BUSTED should *not* be set in that case --- it's
only supposed to be set if we couldn't find any 64-bit-int type at all.

As for the regression test failure, it's odd because it looks to me that
the actual test output is an exact match to the default "float8.out"
file.  I'm not sure why pg_regress chose to report a diff against
float8-small-is-zero.out instead.  This may be another teething pain
of the new pg_regress-in-C code --- could you trace through it and see
what's happening?