Re: Converting from single user w/pool to multiple users

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Converting from single user w/pool to multiple users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Amiel <jamiel@istreamimaging.com> writes:
> Could we continue to use our existing connection pool (via our app
> server) and every time the application 'gets' a connection (as a
> superuser) , we then 'SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION' to the appropriate user
> who is performing the action?

That would work to the extent that you filter SQL commands so a
nefarious user can't issue his own 'SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION'
to become someone else ...

Сообщение: Re: Converting from single user w/pool to multiple users
Сообщение: Re: Converting from single user w/pool to multiple users