Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 02/09/2016 07:49 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> However, I'd already noted from some other digging in the buildfarm
>> logs that axolotl's speed seems to vary tremendously.  I do not
>> know what else you typically run on that hardware, but putting it
>> under full load might help prove things.

> Almost nothing. It's a Raspberry Pi 2B that I got mainly to run a
> buildfarm animal. About the only other thing of note is a very lightly
> configured Nagios instance.

Huh, that's quite strange.  There is one fairly recent report of
axolotl failing "make check" because of taking over a minute to shut down:

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=axolotl&dt=2015-12-14%2020%3A30%3A52

but the runs before and after that show shutdown times of only a second or
two.