Re: linking hba.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: linking hba.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> In trying to decide how to keep ODBC compilable standalone, I can't
> figure out how to get md5.c in there from backend/libpq.

AFAIK ODBC hasn't been compilable standalone for awhile; doesn't it
depend on our toplevel configure script now?

> Is it crazy to
> put md5.c in interfaces/odbc and symlink it from there to backend/libpq
> and interfaces/libpq?

YES, that's crazy.  If you think ODBC should build separately, then give
it its own copy of md5.c.  But please first check that your assumption
is still valid.

Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEY after CREATE TABLE?
Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEY after CREATE TABLE?