Re: I want to omit the fopen message of Windows.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I want to omit the fopen message of Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp> writes:
> Is this message necessary for setting errno again?

AFAIR we only intended that message as a temporary measure until we'd
figured out why things seemed to be failing on Windows.  If there's no
longer a need, I'd vote for removing the whole code chunk, not just
stepping the level down by one.  But if you are still seeing it, maybe
we haven't figured out why the failure?