Re: [HACKERS] Help: fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Help: fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, was this dealth with?

What I originally did was the second choice (generate an error message)
but I had to back off to using a default when we discovered that the
rtree index operators don't have oprrest links in 6.5 :-(.  I would
like to change it back after the rtree index entries are fixed, but
for the meanwhile you can mark this item done.
        regards, tom lane