Re: Proposal to Re-Order Postgresql.Conf, part II

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal to Re-Order Postgresql.Conf, part II
Дата
Re: Proposal to Re-Order Postgresql.Conf, part II  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> 1) Are any additional changes expected for GUC.c before feature-freeze?

I'm still thinking of adding an am_superuser variable so that psql can
rely on the new ParameterStatus mechanism instead of explicit queries to
find out if you're superuser.  But this would be a read-only variable
and so should not appear in postgresql.conf.  Offhand I'm not aware of
any other proposed additions ... but something might turn up.

> 2) Are all of the new GUC.c variables for 7.4 already documented in the CVS
> docs?

They should be.