Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Diagnose incompatible OpenLDAP versions during build and test.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Diagnose incompatible OpenLDAP versions during build and test.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Diagnose incompatible OpenLDAP versions during build and test.  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Diagnose incompatible OpenLDAP versions during build and test.

Hmm.  I'm pretty sure it is not considered good style to drop AC_DEFUN
blocks right into configure.in; at least, we have never done that before.
PGAC_LDAP_SAFE should get defined somewhere in config/*.m4, instead.
I am not real sure however which existing config/ file is appropriate,
or whether we should create a new one.  Peter, any opinion?