Re: pgsql-server: Fix incorrect tracking of session

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server: Fix incorrect tracking of session
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
>> Fix incorrect tracking of session authorization in the presence of ACLs
>> that contain rights granted by non-owners.  Per bug report from
>> Nishad Prakash.

> Is that the pg_dump half of the 'alter owner breaks non-default
> privileges' bug fix?

No, it's quite unrelated AFAICS --- the becomeUser() code was assuming
that no other part of pg_dump would emit SET SESSION AUTH commands,
when in fact the permissions-dumping code recently started doing so.

It does however occur to me that you'd better check if your recent
changes broke dumping of permissions granted by GRANT OPTION recipients.