Dollar quoted strings

От John Gage
Тема Dollar quoted strings
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks very much for this.  I am using 8.4.2.

This query works as you describe in pgAdmin.

I had tried it in the SquirrelSQL client, which is where it produced the

<Unknown(2,003)>

result.

Obviously, this is a SquirrelSQL problem at least in part.

What does <Unknown(2,003)> mean?

Thanks again for directing me to the doc's on dollar quoting.

John