CreateFakeRelcacheEntry versus Hot Standby

От Tom Lane
Тема CreateFakeRelcacheEntry versus Hot Standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was rather surprised to find this code still present:
/* * We set up the lockRelId in case anything tries to lock the dummy * relation.  Note that this is fairly bogus since
relNodemay be * different from the relation's OID.  It shouldn't really matter though, * since we are presumably
runningby ourselves and can't have any lock * conflicts ... */rel->rd_lockInfo.lockRelId.dbId =
rnode.dbNode;rel->rd_lockInfo.lockRelId.relId= rnode.relNode;

Seems quite unsafe in HS.