Re: Streaming replication slave crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Streaming replication slave crash
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quentin Hartman <qhartman@direwolfdigital.com> writes:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> What process did you use for setting up the slave?

> I used an rsync from the master while both were stopped.

If the master was shut down cleanly (not -m immediate) then the bug fix
I was thinking about wouldn't explain this.  The fact that the panic
didn't recur after restarting seems to void that theory as well.  I'm
not sure what to make of that angle.

Can you determine which table is being complained of in the failure
message, ie, what has relfilenode 63370 in database 63229?  If so it
would be interesting to know what was being done to that table on the
master.

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication slave crash
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication slave crash