Re: [HACKERS] pgsql: Add support for TCP keepalives on Windows, both for backend and

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgsql: Add support for TCP keepalives on Windows, both for backend and
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Here's what I came up with and will apply as soon as my msvc build
> completes. (the mingw one works with this)

This is still going to need manual adjustment in the future, since
probably when mingw adds the #define, they will put it in <mstcpip.h>,
and this code will not see it.  So at some point we'll need to add an
autoconf test for <mstcpip.h> and replace those #ifdef
WIN32_ONLY_COMPILER checks with #ifdef HAVE_MSTCPIP_H.  But I see no
need to bother until such a version of mingw exists, and I'd just as
soon not be making such changes on the day of a wrap.  So this is just
a note for later.