Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 1/21/19 12:05 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Is there a newer version of mingw that does have this functionality?

> Apparently this can be done with thee 64bit version:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33647271/how-to-use-configthreadlocale-in-mingw

Hmm, the followup question makes it sound like it still didn't work :-(.

However, since the mingw build is autoconf-based, seems like we can
install a configure check instead of guessing.  Will make it so.

Task for somebody else: run a MinGW64 buildfarm member.

Сообщение: Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg
Сообщение: Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg