Re: psql & readline & win32

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: psql & readline & win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 2, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Me, I'm not fully happy with psql on win32. I want my tab completion!
> (which the gui tools don't do either, from what I can tell. At least
> pgadmin doesn't. Yet.)

Mine has tab completion adapted from psql :). There are also commands
for specific completion types, e.g. complete table, complete
function, etc.

I hope to have a beta out soon with 8.1 psql and updated tab
completion for the new commands (roles, etc).

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL