Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.
Дата
Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Frank Kurzawa <fkurzawa@topazsoftware.com> writes:
> I'm using Hibernate, which is a java-based Object-Relational mapper
> (http://www.hibernate.org). It's a great tool, and becoming very
> popular in java-based web app developers.

You should definitely not ignore the possibility that Hibernate is
broken (or to put it more politely, hasn't fully debugged its PostgreSQL
interface module).  I do not recall hearing from any satisfied users of
Hibernate-on-Postgres before ... in fact I never heard of Hibernate
before ... so call me clueless if you like, but a few rough edges in the
interface don't seem too implausible from here.