Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type 108

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type 108
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
José Soares <jose@sferacarta.com> writes:
>> I take it you are using 6.4, because 6.5 generates different failure

> This is my ver:

> hygea=> select version();
> version
> PostgreSQL 6.5.0 on i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1, compiled by gcc 2.7.2.1
> (1 row)

6.5 prerelease maybe?  I'm fairly sure that 6.5 release does not have
the "pull_var_clause: Cannot handle node type" message; but it was a
late change.

"select version()" is just about useless for determining what you
are dealing with if you use CVS updates or snapshots, because the
version number only gets changed at official release times.