Re: proposal: tuplestore, tuplesort aggregate functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: tuplestore, tuplesort aggregate functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> You've made this assertion at least three times now, but I confess
> that I've only ever learned one way to compute a median; and quick
> Google searches for "median", "kinds of median", and few other
> variants failed to turn up anything obvious either.

There are different ways to define it when the number of samples is even.
However I believe that "use the mean of the two middle values" is much
the most common way to deal with that.

Сообщение: Re: proposal: tuplestore, tuplesort aggregate functions
Сообщение: Re: proposal: tuplestore, tuplesort aggregate functions