Re: jdbc cts final diff for review

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: jdbc cts final diff for review
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oliver

regarding the real/double muck below

They have a "real table" which ostensibly holds REAL values, however

one test does the following

takes the max value from the int_table which is a large integer, then stores it into the 'REAL' table and then reads it back as an integer

this was failing due to  precision issues until I change the underlying type of the REAL table to FLOAT8 (which is what Oracle, and Mysql do )

then they have another test

which registers an out parameter as a REAL and reads from the 'REAL_TABLE' which is now uses the underlying type double

if someone else  can find a way to get this to pass, I'm all ears.

Dave