Re: Is there any documentation on how to correctly create extensions in HA(primary-standby) setup?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Is there any documentation on how to correctly create extensions in HA(primary-standby) setup?
Дата
Ответ на Re: Is there any documentation on how to correctly create extensions in HA(primary-standby) setup?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Is there any documentation on how to correctly create extensions in HA(primary-standby) setup?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03.12.21 15:28, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> I'm thinking of adding the above steps into the "Additional Supplied
> Modules" section documentation. Any thoughts please?
>
> [1] - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/contrib.html

The chapter about extensions is probably better:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/extend-extensions.html

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: pg_dump/restore --no-tableam
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Dubious usage of TYPCATEGORY_STRING