Re: ALTER TABLE on system catalogs

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE on system catalogs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 20/08/2018 04:37, Michael Paquier wrote:
> For 0002, indeed the patch is still
> seems relevant.  The comment block at the beginning of
> create_toast_table should be updated.  Some tests would also be nice to
> have.

Tests would require enabling allow_system_table_mods, which is
PGC_POSTMASTER, so we couldn't do it inside the normal regression test
suite.  I'm not sure setting up a whole new test suite for this is worth it.

Сообщение: Re: remove ATTRIBUTE_FIXED_PART_SIZE
Сообщение: Re: remove ATTRIBUTE_FIXED_PART_SIZE