Re: Regarding: Replication of TRUNCATE commands is not working

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regarding: Replication of TRUNCATE commands is not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/9/24 05:07, Arvind Raghuwanshi wrote:
> Hi Laurenz,
> Thanks for the response
> Question: What PostgreSQL version are you using?  The feature was
> introduced in v11.
> Answer: I am using the 16.0 Postgresql version.
> db1=> SELECT version();
>                                                 version
>   PostgreSQL 16.0 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu
> 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04) 7.5.0, 64-bit
> (1 row)
>
> Question: How exactly is the publication defined?  Perhaps TRUNCATE is
> excluded.
> I am not using the subscribe/publication model . but i have created a

To be clear you have not done CREATE PUBLICATION on the source machine,
correct?

What is the rest of your configuration per:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/logical-replication-config.html

Also what exactly is being TRUNCTEd?

--
Adrian Klaver