Re: BUG #17534: 'tablespace' option crushes 'create database' query with 'permission denied' message

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17534: 'tablespace' option crushes 'create database' query with 'permission denied' message
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> If some user with createdb privilege would try to create database with
> 'tablespace = pg_default' option, query will fail with ERROR:  42501
> But same query without  'tablespace = pg_default' option would work fine,
> and new database will be created at pg_default tablespace as expected.

I do not think this is a bug.  The default tablespace is determined
by (copied from) the template database you use, and a user without
any tablespace-related privileges shouldn't be able to override that.

Сообщение: Re: Auto-vacuum timing out and preventing connections
Сообщение: Re: Auto-vacuum timing out and preventing connections