Re: improving \dt++ in psql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: improving \dt++ in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Filip Rembiałkowski <filip.rembialkowski@gmail.com> writes:
> I was (as a long time Pg user) dead sure that psql really sometimes
> cares about the number of plus signs that you add to meta-command

No, it never has done so AFAIK.

> Can't we have higher levels of "verbosiness"?

I think that for most commands, two levels of verbosity are already
complicating the code in describe.c about as much as it can stand :-(
Things like the infrastructure to mark particular columns as translatable
would really need some significant work if we want to adopt multiple
pluses as a standard design element.