Re: problem while compiling user c functions in 7.1beta4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem while compiling user c functions in 7.1beta4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.pl> writes:
> sorry. my fault. i was wrong because the files were not installed in working
> directory. strange. error in makefile's?

No, an extremely deliberate change, which was discussed at length in the
mailing lists.  The default install now installs only client-side header
files, no server-side files.  If you want to compile server-side code,
either point your -I path at pgsql/src/include or do "make
install-all-headers".