Re: pgsql: Check for conflicting queries during replay of gistvacuumpage()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Check for conflicting queries during replay of gistvacuumpage()
Дата
Re: pgsql: Check for conflicting queries during replay of gistvacuumpage()  (Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Hmmm, I'm fairly sure you should have bumped XLOG_PAGE_MAGIC for this
>> change.  Otherwise, what is going to happen to an unpatched standby (of
>> released versions) that receives the new WAL record from a patched
>> primary?

Oh, and if the answer to your question is not "it fails with an
intelligible error about an unrecognized WAL record type", then we
need to adjust what is emitted so that that will be what happens.
Crashing, or worse silently misprocessing the record, will not do.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Check for conflicting queries during replay of gistvacuumpage()
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Check for conflicting queries during replay ofgistvacuumpage()