Re: Remove utils/acl.h from catalog/objectaddress.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Remove utils/acl.h from catalog/objectaddress.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I noticed that catalog/objectaddress.h includes utils/acl.h for no
> apparent reason.  It turns out this used to be needed but not anymore.
> So removed it and cleaned up the fallout.  Patch attached.

Seems reasonable.  One thing I noticed is that if you are including
nodes/parsenodes.h explicitly in objectaddress.h, there seems little
point in the #include "nodes/pg_list.h" right beside it.

Sometime we really ought to make an effort to make our header inclusions
less of a mass of spaghetti.  But this patch needn't take on that load.