Re: CREATE TEMP TABLE AS SELECT/ GET DIAGNOSTICS ROW_COUNT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CREATE TEMP TABLE AS SELECT/ GET DIAGNOSTICS ROW_COUNT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Can someone in the community comment on this question?  I don't know the
> answer.

I think it could be changed back without much work, but I have a feeling
that we'd deliberately decided on the change of behavior.  Can anyone
recall a prior discussion, or want to vote with or against MLikharev?

Note that the change is actually at the SPI level, and would affect
SPI_processed for all code using CREATE AS/SELECT INTO through SPI,
not only plpgsql.