Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane writes:
>>> However, I see from my mail logs that I never got a copy of that.

I have to take that back; I was grepping for ANNOUNCE and missed
this log entry:

Subject: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL 7.2.2: Security Release

Apparently the announcement was cross-posted between -announce and
-general, and my copy got delivered with the GENERAL tag.

So, I withdraw the "lossy" complaint, and substitute a new one:
Marc, would it be possible for the archives to show the full To: line
of postings?  If it had been visible at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2002-08/msg00004.php
that the posting was cross-posted to -general, I would have thought
to check both tags.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on